In this article, you will be learning how to change the JAR file or server version for your Minecraft server.
1. Download the new JAR file or server version you would like to change your server to.
Here are some sites you can use to download the JAR files:
2. Upload the new JAR file using an FTP client like FileZilla or WinSCP to your server's root directory. (Tutorial on how to use the FTP client FileZilla can be found here.)
3. Log into the Pterodactyl panel (https://panel.revivenode.com).
4. Click the My Servers tab and select your server
5. On the sidebar, select the Startup Parameters tab under CONFIGURATION
6. Change the Server Jar File setting to the name of the of new JAR you previously uploaded
(Or you could rename the JAR file you uploaded to "server.jar" instead.)
7. Then click the Update Startup Parameters button.
8. Restart your server.
If you need more assistance, feel free to create a support ticket on the billing panel or open a ticket
in our Discord server!